Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm dancing in your head


You can't break the girl who thinks nothing of you


None of my talents can be put in a resume


Home is not where you live, but where they understand you <3


I often wonder how deep I could sink my teeth into that crease on our arm, that place where all your good times go, they go and grow


Stop talking about dying like we haven't tried it


I feel like I need everyone way more than they need me


You never promised to stick round, so I don't know why I expected you to. I guess I just wanted to believe you actually cared.


I guess to some extent you get used to being alone. You get used to not expecting phone calls and having nothing to do at night. You don't expect to turn around to open arms any longer. The small sounds of him have been replaced by silence. Your thoughts echo around your head, with no one to share them with. All in all, being alone isn't terrible, it just hurts like hell.


The saddest kind of sad is the sad that tries not to be sad. You know, the sad that tries to bite its lip and not cry, but smile and say, "I never really cared anyways"? That's when it's really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment