Friday, October 15, 2010

I love you more than songs can say, but I can't keep running after yesterday


I wish you lived here. You're my dream guy and of course there has to be a catch, that you don't. I wish it was you I had been with last night. I wish it was you who kept texting me. I wish I didn't feel so lame for wanting you instead of people who are within reach. I wish I could stop thinking about you. I wish you would at least fucking pick up the phone. I wish you didn't talk about your other relations and I wish I didn't have to act so accepting of it because it's not like you can't have contact with others when we don't even live in the same place. I wish I could see you now. I wish you knew. I wish I could be better at laughing it off while alone, and not so good at laughing it off when I actually talk to you. I just wish you were here. or I was there. or fucking anything. I wish I had more of you. I wish I had all of you.



Does your best friend like the last person you kissed? 
I believe so.

Who were you last in a car with? 
Morgasm.

How do you get to school? 
I'm not in school

What time did you get up this morning and why? 
Like 10 something

What is the weather like? 
Hot during the day, cool at night

What do you think about before you go to bed? 
Boots and Boys =]]

Take any medication? 
Not really

Where is your phone? 
Right here.

How many close friends do you have? 
Like four

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yup, Ryry and Weasley

Favorite sit down restaurant? 
Logans

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? 
Yea

When is your next road trip? 
Not for a long time, hopefully.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed, again? 
Duhr.

Have you told anyone you'd marry them? 
Hahahaha, yes yes. Ryan, pretty much every night.

Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt? 
I don't like this question. But ya, I guess...?

Have you ever made a girl cry? 
Yup.

Are you happier single or in a relationship? 
Single usually

Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it? 
Yup.

Have you ever had your heart broken? 
Once. 

Have you ever broken someone else's heart? 
Every day. =]

If you could go back in time and change things, would you? 
Only one thing.

Are you ready for kids now? 
Fuck no

If your boyfriend or girlfriend smoked pot, would you care? 
Hahaha, nope.

When was the last time something bothered you? 
A few days ago.

What does your dad do that really pisses you off? 
 He's an asshole in general

Ever liked a friend's boyfriend? 
Nope.

Think of your last two kisses, were they with the same person? 
Yes.

Do you think you've changed over the past year? 
I know so.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months? 
Maybe... idk though

Do you text people first or do you wait til they text you? 
Usually it dependss. If I really want to talk to someone, I'll text.

Your mom finds used condoms in your room. what do you say? 
She would NEVER find that shit in my room. Gross.

What did you have for breakfast? 
Ramen and Mountian Dew. I'm so healthy...

If you looked through your phone right now, who are most of your texts from? 
Ryan

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? 
My momma

Do you know anyone named: Vick, John, Mike, Joe, Tim?
I have a brother and an ex named John, two uncles and several friends named Mike, several friends named Joe, and one friend named Tim.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight? 
Probably.

When is the next time you will kiss someone? 
No fuckin idea

Can you sleep without blankets covering you? 
Nope.

Do you prefer someone taller or shorter than you? 
Taller without a doubt.

Think back five months ago, were you single? 
Uh, yea, kinda.

You think "I love you" are strong words? 
I don't think soo anymore, people throw it around too much.

When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? 
Yesterday.

Favorite color? 
Orange

Do you have clothes that belong to other people? 
Yes, lots.

When was the last time you rolled your eyes at someone and to who? 
I doooon't know.

How many years will it be before you're ready to get married? 
A lot.

Are you the youngest, middle, or oldest sibling? 
Youngest.

Do you always care what you look like? 
Nahh, not always.

Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? 
Noooo

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friend? 
Of course.

How old is the last person you kissed on the lips? 
23

What color shirt were you wearing when you had your last kiss? 
A black t- shirt

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up? 
I have a couple of ideas in mind.

What were you doing at 12 last night? 
Talkin to Weasley

Has someone ever called you handsome? 
I'm not a dude, haha.

Are you wearing short shorts? 
Nope.

Do you miss anyone? 
Yes.

Are you afraid to stay home all alone? 
Noo, I love it.

Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you? 
Yup.

Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours? 
Negative.

When you say you don't care do you mean it? 
Sometimes.

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow? 
Probably.

Do you like to take walks? 
Sometimes.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot? 
Ehh.

Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed? 
Nahh, in my car. 

Have you ever cried cause you were so mad? 
Obviously.

What is on your wrists right now? 
Nothing.

Did you sleep alone last night? 
Yupp.  


No comments:

Post a Comment