Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mad as a Hatter

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you.


We had the right love at the wrong time. Guess I always knew inside I wouldn't have you for a long time.


A part of me wants to erase you from my past, but a part of me still wants you in my future.


You have this way of meaning everything and nothing to me at the same time


My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.


If it's addiction you want, well you've got it. They don't come no more addicted than me. A couple pills to help me think, then pour some whiskey in my drink and I'll pray you're the one that keeps me from my dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment