Monday, January 3, 2011

Sick and tired...

I wish we'd never had those good times, never laughed together & eaten your toasted sandwiches together, I wish you'd never held me tight & whispered into my neck how much you loved me, then tried to show me how much by spreading your arms as far as theycould go. 'Cause now those times are so far away, & I miss them more & more each day, as you cut me off from you.

I tried to be someone else but nothing seemed to change I know now: This is who I really aminside. Finally found myself fighting for a chance. I know now: This is who I really am.

Baby, it's a shame, a shame that we go through the things that we go through when you're in love with me & I'm in love with you. I think that we should talk about our problems instead ofrunning away. Oh baby, it's a shame we couldn't work it out. Forgot what love was all about & the feelings we had from the start. My heart will always be with you, oh boy, it's over.

& I'll sleep in this shirt because its smell reminds me of a particular place, and the memories I made there, and of the person I met there and can't stop thinking about.

If people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop lovingthem. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.

She should've been a track star with the way she ran from everything & everyone. She ranbefore she could get close. She ran before she could get hurt. She ran before she could be run from. She ran from him. She ran from herself

No comments:

Post a Comment